Church History Book 1
1. The Plan of the Work.
2. The Pre-existence and Divinity of Jesus Christ.
3. The Name Jesus and Christ were known from the Beginning
4. The Religion proclaimed by him
5. The Time of his Appearance among Men.
6. About the Time of Christ
7. Alleged Discrepancy in the Gospels
8. Cruelty of Herod
9. The Times of Pilate.
10. The High Priests of the Jews under whom Christ taught.
11. Testimonies in Regard to John the Baptist and Christ.
12. The Disciples of our Savior.
13. Prince of the Edessa
Church History Book 2
1. The Course of the Apostles after the Ascension of Christ.
2. Tiberius reaction when informed by Pilate concerning Christ.
3. The Doctrine of Christ soon spread throughout All the World.
4. After the Death of Tiberius
5. Philo's Embassy
6. The Misfortunes which overwhelmed the Jews
7. Pilate's Suicide.
8. The Famine which took Place in the Reign of Claudius.
9. The Martyrdom of James the Apostle.
10. Herod Agrippa, having persecuted the Apostles, immediately experienced the Divine Vengeance.
11. The Impostor Theudas and his Followers.
12. Helen, the Queen of the Osrhoenians.
13. Simon Magus.
14. The Preaching of the Apostle Peter in Rome.
15. The Gospel according to Mark.
16. Mark first proclaimed Christianity to the Inhabitants of Egypt.
17. Philo's Account of the Ascetics of Egypt.
18. The Works of Philo
19. The Calamity of the Jews in Jerusalem the Day of the Passover.
20. The Events in Jerusalem during the Reign of Nero.
21. The Egyptian, who is mentioned also in the book of Acts.
22. Paul having been sent bound from Judea to Rome.
23. The Martyrdom of James.
24. Annianus the First Bishop of Alexandria after Mark.
25. The Persecution under Nero in which Paul and Peter were honored at Rome with Martyrdom in Behalf of Religion
26. The Jews, commenced the Last War against the Romans.
Church History Book 3
1. The Parts of the World in which the Apostles preached Christ.
2. The First Ruler of the Church of Rome.
3. The Epistles of the Apostles.
4. The First Successors of the Apostles.
5. The Last Siege of the Jews after Christ.
6. The Famine which oppressed the Jews.
7. The Predictions of Christ.
8. The Signs which preceded the War.
9. Josethus and the Works which he has left.
10. The Manner in which Josephus mentions the Divine Books.
11. Symeon rules the Church of Jerusalem after James.
12. Vespasian commands the Descendants of David to be sought.
13. Anencletus, the Second Bishop of Rome.
14. Abilius, the Second Bishop of Alexandria.
15. Clement, the Third Bishop of Rome.
16. The Epistle of Clement.
17. The Persecution under Domitian.
18. The Apostle John and the Apocalypse.
19. Domitian commands the Descendants of David to be slain.
20. The Relatives of our Saviour.
21. Cerdon, the third Bishop of Antioch.
22. Ignatius, the second Bishop of Antioch.
23. Narrative respecting the apostle John.
24. The order of the Gospels.
25. The Genuine and false scriptures.
26. Menander the sorcerer.
27. Heresy of the Ebionites.
28. Cerinthus the Heresiarch.
29. Nicolaus and the Sect named after him.
30. The Apostles that were married.
31. The Death of John and Philip.
32. Symeon, Bishop of Jerusalem, suffers Martyrdom.
33. Trajan forbids the Christians to be sought after.
34. Evarestus, the Fourth Bishop of the Church of Rome.
35. Justus, the Third Bishop of` Jerusalem.
36. Ignatius and his Epistles.
37. The Evangelists that were still Eminent at that Time.
38. The Epistle of Clement and the false Writings ascribed to him.
39. The Writings of Papias.
Church History Book 4
6. The Last Siege of the Jews under Adrian.
7. Gnostic Leaders at that Time.
8. Ecclesiastical Writers.
9. The Epistle of Adrian, (Christians should not be punished without a Trial.
10. The Bishops of Rome and of Alexandria during the Reign of Antoninus.
11. The Heresiarchs of that Age.
16. Justin preaches the Word in Rome and suffers Martyrdom.
17. The Martyrs whom Justin intentions in his Own Work.
18. The Works of Justin which have come down to us.
19. The Rulers of the Churches of Rome and Alexandria during the Reign of Ferns.
20. The Rulers of the Church of Antioch.
21. The Ecclesiastical Writers that flourished in Those Days.
22. Hegesippus and the Events which he mentions.
23. Dionysius, Bishop of Corinth, and the Epistles which he wrote.
24. Theaphilus Bishop of Antioch.
25. Philip and Modestus.
26. Melito and the Circumstances which he records.
27. Apolinarius, Bishop of the Church of Hierapolis.
28. Musanus and his Writings.
29. The Heresy of Tatian.
30. Bardesanes the Syrian and his Extant Works.
Church History Book 5
1. The Number of those who fought for Religion in Gaul under Verus and the Nature of their Conflicts.
2. The Martyrs, ministered unto those who fell in the Persecution.
3. The Vision which appeared in a Dream to the Witness Attalus.
4. Irenaeus commended by the Witnesses in a Letter.
5. God sent Rain for Marcus Aurelius Caesar in Answer to Prayer.
6. Catalogue of the Bishops of Rome.
7. Miracles were performed by the Faithful.
8. Irenaeus in regard to the Divine Scriptures.
9. The Bishops under Commodus.
10. Pantaenus the Philosopher.
11. Clement of Alexandria.
12. The Bishops in Jerusalem.
13. Rhodo and his Account of the Dissension of Marcion.
14. The False Prophets of the Phrygians.
15. The Schism of Blastus at Rome.
16. The Circumstances related of Montanus and his False Prophets.
17. Miltiades and his Works.
18. The Manner in which Apollonius refuted the Phrygians.
19. Serapion on the Heresy of the Phrygians.
20. The Writings of Irenaeus against the Schismatics at Rome.
21. How Appolonius suffered Martyrdom at Rome.
22. The Bishops that were well known at this Time.
23. The Question then agitated concerning the Passover.
24. The Disagreement in Asia.
25. How All came to an Agreement respecting the Passover.
26. The Elegant Works of Irenaeus which have come down to us.
27. The Works of Others that flourished at that Time.
28. Those who first advanced the Heresy of Artemon; their Manner of Life, and how they dared to corrupt the Sacred Scriptures.
Church History Book 6
1. The Persecution under Severus.
2. The Training of Origen from Childhood.
3. While still very Young, he taught diligently the Word of Christ.
4. The number of his catechumens that suffered martyrdom.
6. Clement of Alexandria.
7. The Writer, Judas.
8. Origen's Daring Deed.
9. The Miracles of Narcissus.
10. The Bishops of Jerusalem.
12. Serapion and his Extant Works.
13. The Writings of Clement.
14. The Scriptures mentioned by him.
16. Origen's Earnest Study of the Divine Scriptures.
17. The Translator Symmachus.
19. Circumstances related of Origen
20. The Extant Works of the Writers of that Age.
21. The Bishops that were well known at that Time.
22. The Works of Hippolytus which have reached us.
23. Origen's Zeal and his Elevation to the Presbyterate.
24. The Commentaries which he prepared at Alexandria.
25. His Review of the Canonical Scriptures.
26. Heraclas becomes Bishop of Alexandria.
27. How the Bishops regarded Origen.
28. The Persecution under Maximinus.
29. Fabianus, who was designated Bishop of Rome by God.
30. The Pupils of Origen.
32. Origen's Commentaries composed in Caesarea, Palestine.
33. The Error of Beryllus.
34. Philip Caesar.
35. Dionysius succeeds Heraclas in the Episcopate.
36. Other Works of Origen.
37. The Dissension of the Arabians.
38. The Heresy of the Elkesites.
39. The Persecution under Decius, and the Sufferings of Origen.
40. The Events which happened to Dionysius.
41. The Martyrs in Alexandria.
42. Others of whom Dionysius gives an Account.
43. Novatus, his Manner of Life and his Heresy.
44. Dionysius' Account of Serapion.
45. An Epistle of Dionysius to Novatus.
46. Other Epistles of Dionysius.
Church History Book 7
1. The Wickedness of Decius and Gallus.
2. The Bishops of Rome in those Times.
3. Cyprian, and the Bishops with him, first taught that it was necessary to purify by Baptism those converted from Heresy.
4. The Epistles which Dionysius wrote an this Subject.
5. The Peace following the Persecution.
6. The Heresy of Sabellius.
7. The Abominable Error of the Heretics; the Divine Vision of Dianysius; and the Ecclesiastical Canon which he received.
8. The Heterodoxy of Navatus.
9. The Ungodly Baptism of the Heretics.
10. Valerian and the Persecution under him.
11. The Events which happened at this Time to Dionysius and those in Egypt.
12. The Martyrs in Caesarea in Palestine.
13. The Peace under Gallienus.
14. The Bishops that flourished at that Time.
15. The Martyrdom of Marinus at Caesarea.
16. Story in Regard to Astyrius.
17. The Signs at Paneas of the Great Might of our Saviour.
18. The Statue which the Woman with an Issue of Blood erected.
19. The Episcopal Chair of James.
20. The Festal Epistles of Dionysius, in which he also gives a Paschal Canon.
21. The Occurrences at Alexandria.
22. The Pestilence which came upon them.
23. The Reign of Gallienus.
24. Nepos and his Schism.
25. The Apocalypse of John.
26. The Epistles of Dionysius.
27. Paul of Samosata, and the Heresy introduced by hint at Antioch.
28.The Illustrious Bishops of that Time.
29. Paul, having been refuted by Malchion, a Presbyter from the Sophists, was excommunicated.
30. The Epistle of the Bishops against Paul.
31. The Perversive Heresy of the Manicheans which began at this Time.
32. The Distinguished Ecclesiastics of our Day, and which of them survived until the Destruction of the Churches.
Church History Book 8
1. The Events which preceded the Persecution.
2. The Destruction of the Churches.
3. The Nature of the Conflicts endured in the Persecution.
4. The Famous Martyrs of God, who filled Every Place with their Memory and won Various Crowns in behalf of Religion.
5. Those in Nicomedia.
6. Those in the Palace.
7. The Egyptians in Phoenicia.
8. These in Egypt.
9. Those in Thebais.
10. The Writings of Phileas the Martyr describing the Occurrences at Alexandria.
11. Those in Phrygia.
12. Many Others, both Men and Women, who suffered in Various Ways.
13. The Bishops of the Church that evinced by their Blood the Genuineness of the Religion which they preached.
14. The Character of the Enemies of Religion.
15. The Events which happened to the Heathen.
16. The Change of Affirms for the Better.
17. The Revocation of the Rulers.
Church History Book
8a - Book of Marytrs
Church History Book
1. The Pretended Relaxation.
2. The Subsequent Reverse.
3. The Newly Erected Statue at Antioch.
4. The Memorials against us.
5. The Forged Acts.
6. Those who suffered Martyrdom at this Time.
7. The Decree against us which was engraved on Pillars.
8. The Misfortunes which happened in Connection with these Things, in Famine, Pestilence, and War
9. The Victory of the God-Beloved Emperors.
10. The Overthrow of the Tyrants and the Words, which they uttered before their Death.
11. The Final Destruction of the Enemies of Religion.
Church History Book 10
1. The Peace granted us by God.
2. The Restoration of the Churches.
3. The Dedications in Every Place.
4. Panegyric on the Splendor of Affairs.
5. Copies of Imperial Laws.
6. Copy of an Imperial Epistle in which Money is granted to the Churches.
7. The Exemption of the Clergy.
8. The Subsequent Wickedness of Licinius, and his Death.
9. The Victory of Constantine, and the Blessings which under him accrued to the Subjects of the Roman Empire.